WHY SNG TOURS & TREKS?
SNG Tours & Treks is an authorized Tour Operator in Bhutan, and registered under Ministry of Trade and Industry, Royal Government of Bhutan and a member of ABTO (the Association of Bhutanese Tour Operators).
You should certainly book your trip with SNG Tours & Treks for the following reasons:
- SNG is an authorized Tour Operator in Bhutan. Therefore, our guest will be valued, secured and guided under any circumstances in Bhutan.
- SNG is a service oriented agent in Bhutan. Customer satisfaction is our top most priority.
- Free trip for children below the age of 5.
- Children from age 5 to 12 years accompanied by guardians are given a 50% discount on the daily rates.
- SNG offers free trip for 2 persons in a group of above 35 people.
- A discount of 50% on minimum daily package shall be given to one person in a group of above 12 people.
- A 100% discount on the tour price will be given to one member in a group of 23 persons or more.
- Full-time students below the age of 25 years (and children from age 12 onwards) holding a valid identity card from their academic institutions is given a 25% discount on the royalty.
- 25% discount on the royalty shall be given to an individual aged above 60 in a group of above 12 people.
- 50% discount on tour prices will be given ONCE for everyone coming through SNG Tours & Treks for the 5th time and a discount of 100% on tour prices for those coming for the 9th time. However, this discount will be provided till 7th night, which means you will be liable to all charges from the 8th night.
- SNG does not provide any of the offers stated above to our guest from India, Bangladesh and Maldives as we have different rate of pricing for these countries.
However, you will be allowed to choose only ONE from the offers stated above unless we’ve special offer(s) for the particular year.
We shall try to offer you the best we can, as the firm’s sole motive is to provide our guest with the utmost satisfaction. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS.